Drifting in the combination look of customary adornments with the western outfit is making waves. It offers offbeatness to the look as well as turn into the new run code in the mold scene, so makes the correct look with consummate blend and match.
Gaurav Bawa, Jewelry Designer and CEO of Bawa Jewelers and Kunwar Sahib Singh, Director and Creative Head of Motiwala and Sons records down a few hints.
* Indian gemstone gems of various hues livened with a white dress is an exquisite mix which can quickly improve your look and make it more refined.
* Long multi-layered pieces of jewelry with a few outlines of pearl and gold, collaborated with a long dark dress will give a privileged person look.
* Elegantly blending little jhumki or gold danglers with a western outfit is a perfect work of art. Like tuxedo jumpsuit with little jhumki is something interesting which will decorate the look.
* Flaunt a thin silver stout chain anklet with shorts, pants or tore pants. This looks similarly delightful and will give a cool look to the young ladies. Sterling silver anklets can be worn for both formal and easygoing events.
* Grab a conventional choker and group it up with any western clothing. Particularly a jewel studded choker with a profound neck or an off-bear dark dress gives a staggering look as usual.
* Nose stick is the most adored pattern nowadays. It includes a squeeze of excellence in the western outfit. A thin or antique composed nose stick with pants and an easygoing tee is a decent alternative to be considered.